Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a thread a yesterday about the Motor for my FCG craping out. Without thinking twice I ordered two from Monster Guts, now I know how busy he is this time of year so I didn't have a problem waiting for normal shipping..Then the wife reminded me about the gathering we are having at the House Saturday Night and she wasn't happy about the FCG not running.

So I E-Mailed Monster Guts and asked if it was possible could I have one shipped Next Day Air, I told him if he couldn't I'd understand..Well wouldn't you know at 10am this morning I HAD BOTH OF THEM IN MY HANDS!!! I just wanted to publically thank Monster Guts, haunters go the extra mile! Victoria flys again!:D

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
MonsterGuts is awesome!

I pestered the poor guy to death when I ordered my motor last year, and he was nothing but nice and answered all of my questions fully.

It's nice to see some people still believe in quality products AND service, huh?:cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I agree, MonsterGuts is fantastic! This was my first year ordering motors from them and I'm very pleased with their products and service. I still need to order a FCG motor from them.

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
Never heard of them before. Glad you posted this up. Nice to know there are still some decent companies out there.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
I LOVE Dean!! I ordered another wiper motor and a Picaboo a few weeks ago and he had it ON THE TRUCK and shipped out the door within TWO HOURS!!!

Their service is awesome, their prices are fantastic, and they have far and away the best communication out there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree that service from Monster Guts is awesome. I often have stuff in my hands in less than 48 hours from clicking the checkout button.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts