Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a walk thru garage/partial house haunt (they will u-turn right back out the front door from back of garage). Ive got 8 friends who will be hidden throughout to scare. I had a friend make these for me, the first 50 who exit get a free t-shirt (flash took away from the text but its bright red). If this is a success I may charge 5 bucks or set up a canned food drive next year and give it all to charity.

·
Registered
400 Posts
That's a great idea, and a cool design! I've thought about having t-shirts made for our haunt, but just never got around to it. I suppose it helps to have a friend in the t-shirt business.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I am relying on a good turn out. All the neighbors have seen my haunt grow year after year, I post it on our community forums and next year will more than likely ask for food donations, I'll probably contact a local one and see if a rep could be present to make sure everything's on the up and up.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What a GREAT idea. I might offer something like that with my haunted yard walk as well. If not this year, next year for sure. Good idea on the can drive as well. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts