Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had to move this summer from a house that a front lawn that was 14' wide and 22' long to a lawn that is 9'wide and 5' long and a driveway. The good news is I can use my neighbors lawns for scenes. Not sure what I am going to do with the driveway. Any thoughts? Also I posted some pics. Sorry about the sideway pic of the driveway.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
you definitely have to make use of those lovely front windows! if you lit it up properly from inside you could create a wonderful "diorama" type scene inside!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have all kinds of props. I am using my lane and the neighbors lawn's (3 all together) for scenes. Butcher shop, mad scientist and not sure of the other scene yet.

I want to do a walk-thru in the driveway but not sure if I should use a portable car port or what. The porch will be used not sure how yet.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
we also downsized our yard this year. (we got a lot more house and a lot more backyard in the process though) so I understand the downsizing. our driveway is most of what we have to work with this year, but our years previously we had a long driveway, front deck, and long front fenced yard. It is going to take a lot out of me to downsize so much :( good luck with your haunt! I don't think my neighbours will let us expand to their lawn lol

·
Registered
258 Posts
I agree with moony_1. Those windows need to be used. It's great that your neighbor is letting you borrow some of their space. Maybe you'll convert them and we'll get a new member!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts