Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...that I would anxiously await Halloween all year here with you guys and then hardly have a moment to spare for posting when the big day is almost upon us. :eek: I sure have missed checking in with y'all regularly for the past couple of weeks, but Lord 'a'MIGHTY is it CRAZY around here!!! Long story short, there are Halloween parties to prepare for at both my sons' school and my own (both on Friday)...we've been getting the house ready for tot'er's, getting costumes made, doing events to gear up for the kids' Harvest Festival also coming up this Saturday. Man, oh, man.....well it's just a freakin' laundry list and I'm preachin' to the choir anyways, because everyone here is obviously busy. :cool:

Now it would be sacrilege to not stop by ON Halloween, so I definitely shall and hope to catch as many of you as I can then...but if I don't get a chance to visit with everyone again before time, a very

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

to you ALL!!! :D :D Have yourselves a SPLENDID time this weekend!!!!!!

Thank you for treasured friendships that extend way beyond Halloween!! And thank you Larry for giving us such a wonderful home!! I love y'all!! Can't wait to catch up with my friends when all has calmed down a bit. :D

Some cool, festive pictures I came across, thought y'all might enjoy...

As you were, haunters, knock 'em dead! Okay, not DEAD, but......you know what I mean. :D

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Amen sister!! I just got finished making a double batch of witches fingers, carving a pumpkin, making a static prop, gluing pvc pipe to the back of my tombstones (wind has been FEROCIOUS), helping the daughter fit her Scarecrow fangs, buying some last minute costume/food items, getting out and testing the foggers...and the list for tomorrow is TEN times as long.

:confused::confused::confused:

But won't it all be worth it on Friday night when the TOTers and the party goers have that look on their face, and we are grinning from ear to ear???

Happy Halloween to you and yours, my friend!! And to ALL the HF family!!!

With lots of love from Hooch;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
I know what you mean! I've been posting in a "stick and move" style myself. So much to read and so little time to do it ;). I hope you all have a Happy Halloween.:D

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Happy Halloween to you as well!
Reading your to do list makes me glad I don't have kids and live in a country where halloween isn't celebrated haha That just makes it possible to concentrate on the party and props without all the other distractions :)

We are actually ahead of schedule *knock on wood*
And if everything goes as planned (which it never does lol) We'll be able to sleep in and will be able to eat dinner and put on our costumes BEFORE the first guest arrives haha

MsM

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,553 Posts
Thanks for posting mood-setting pics and the warm wishes Laurie S.!! :cool: Great idea! And my god you have so much going on it's insane! I have very little out decor-wise this year for TOT, but I'll be dressed as a Heavy Metal rockstar to hand out candy this year. :D I hope I scare the tar out of all the kids. :cool:

A very Happy Halloween to all of my fellow fanatics on this wonderful day!!

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!!!!!

My time here is up with one post as we have just been hit with about 75 TOT'er's...hurhurhurhur...let the fun begin!! At some point we have to escape and do our own TOT'ing! :p

Catch y'all on the flip side!!! :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
That's the nature of the day! Nice pics Laurie~ Just finished our office party...now heading home for the others....2 more this weekend...that is probably why the forum is so much busier AFTER the day. That will be our time to share :) Have a wonderful Halloween everyone! I can't wait to see everyone's pics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts