Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready for this year's display at work and I thought I would show how easy it is to set up a few talking characters. You could use this same set up for a few talking skulls using a jemmy talk board also. That's what I will be doing with a few other skulls in a few weeks. I'm going through the animatronics room by room at home and packing it up for easy set up on site. * Fingers crossed*...this is
the two characters using an mp3 player and powered speakers. I split the audio channels and used a few splitters to get the sound and signals.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had Jman here on the forum do the pirate skull and add servos for all movement. That seems to be just one of his many skills. I bought the squakertalker board from him and did the mod myself with his guidance. Sooooo see him to do what I have.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got one of my pirates started for the room he will be in. I must say he performed flawlessly right out of storage from last year. Thanks again Jman for making such quality and affordable animatronics. I hoped to get another one this year but time is running out and finances a little short this year. I do get to put together a cool display at work again and I have picked them up a few quality pieces to keep for future Halloween's.
This room is one of 7 and will be similar to my garage last year with several singing pirates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts