Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyday passing I am getting more excited!!!

got the sign up today!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooh, when do Spirit's open?!
Sept.1st is the normal day for us. We have been lucky and have secured our spot a few months ago. 54,000 sq feet!! (I only plan on using 20k however)... :D

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Oh, okay. Are you able to find out or know ahead of time which cities will have Spirit stores? There's an old billboard advertising a Spirit store in Missoula, MT. I assume it was from last year. I'm HOPING that means we'll get one this year - any ideas?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, okay. Are you able to find out or know ahead of time which cities will have Spirit stores? There's an old billboard advertising a Spirit store in Missoula, MT. I assume it was from last year. I'm HOPING that means we'll get one this year - any ideas?

In our meeting next week I will ask for you. Once I get back I will send you a PM letting you know.. cool?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sept.1st is the normal day for us. We have been lucky and have secured our spot a few months ago. 54,000 sq feet!! (I only plan on using 20k however)... :D
Huh? You have one of the temp. franchises? U R soooo lucky!

-Doc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks like an awesome store! Could I get a list of the store locations for this year? Or if that's not possible could you find out for me if there will be any stores specifically in North Dakota/Minnesota or the surrounding area? Thanks so much in advance!

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I just love it when i start seeing all the halloween stores getting ready to open and the new stuff coming out....oh i just cant stand it..now look what you've done.

·
Registered
293 Posts
This IS exciting! I love Spirit Halloween! I worked as a manager for them in San Diego in 2007, and I LOVED every minute of it!!! I may apply for a part time job this year, even tho I am a salaried manager at a movie theatre! (hmm, wonder how that will work out...) LOL

Great job! In this economy, get that advertising up fast and early!!!

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Hey Head, if we buy from you directly, can you ship stuff? I'd rather buy from someone on the forum than from some young kids I don't know! Especially some young kid who's only doing it for the money!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Head, if we buy from you directly, can you ship stuff? I'd rather buy from someone on the forum than from some young kids I don't know! Especially some young kid who's only doing it for the money!

Yes we can do that- but keep in mind- this year we are going to have 750+ stores nationwide. Last year I wanna say we had 710? so there is a good chance we could be in your market. If not- check out the website. If not then- then yes I would love to help you.

I wrote down the locations and will check it out. We get a manual that has every store in it next week- I can look at that as well.

Yes Doc I am a consignment operator- it takes a good bit of upfront working capital but it so worth it- where some people look to make money or huge profits- I do this for the love of the Holiday. (need to make a profit as well)..lol- but it is fun!

My store is in Greenville, NC.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts