Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Bog Body
1,474 Posts
you aren't alone. was he a bit creepy to anyone else?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah I dont think that guy should be handing out candy to children

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ck out the videos from the same person to the right of the video.He sells real estate and they are kinda different also.And yes I watched it all to.Why would he make a video of that and put it on youtube.It is scary to think there may be sequels.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It's like a bad Monty Python skit. Watch and listen carefully and you'll see/hear some real gems

"This is the female troll. So she is stout with big titties."
"Now, what's next. <belch>"
<grope model at 7:00 mark>

A future cult classic, I'm sure.

Kurt

·
Registered
598 Posts
Ok, I'm kinda scared. If this is the type person that's doing 'tutorials' on building props, I'm seeing fewer parents letting their TOTs go to the really elaborate houses.

So, if you're near "Ottumwa, Iowa" I'd stay away from "VooDoo on the Bayou".

That's a lot of prop groping, and he seems really obsessed with it's "troll titties". Though it seems like with all that, you should atleast get to see the finished prop.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
I dunno. I think this guy is trying to do some sort of Half-a$$ed Parody on Prop Builders. I mean, the smoking, the profanity, he doesn't know what zip-ties are called, some people would find humor in that. I've been around Construction Workers my entire working life; Crude, Joe Six-pack Guys like that are around, but they don't build props.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed. Total Classic.
The smoking, the belch, the off color comments. Sweet JESUS. This guy is a lunatic.

EIGHT minutes of freak city and I was annoyed that it stopped where it did!

·
Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
946 Posts
Eight minutes of my life shot to hell watching a wouldbe child molester with emphysema, bait his hook. I really just watched the whole thing because I thought for sure that he would be getting electrocuted or something. I wonder what he did with his neighbor's body after he stole her shoes off of her cold dead feet.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think it's hysterical. It's the same kind of sh*t that goes through my mind when I'm working. My friends think I'm crazy. I guess that all you professional propbuilders never think about how funny what we amateurs (sp) do really is. I had a similar conversation with my dog the night I was constructing this years mummy, her boobs are too small and her legs look like Olive Oyl's. I stood her up behind the sofa so no one would notice. ROFLMAO

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
If it weren't for his obsession with the breasts of his little creation, this would be a simply hilarious video...albeit, a spasming waste of time.

I've learned:
His dog's name is Rufus...and our filmmaker didn't have the foresight to close the garage door and keep the animal in the house.

He likes cigarettes...so much, that before the film's 10 seconds old, he has one lit.

He can belch.

He loves the sound of his own voice.

He can't remember the term "zip-tie".

He can spend over 30 seconds telling us why cut metal wire should be folded under.

He really likes his prop...really, really... (grope grope grope)...

I agree, with the thought that this is a parody...at least, I truly hope so...

M

·
0 Posts
I'd really like to think this was a spoof or something... but c'mon, we have to face facts.
Guy's just a little stupid and a lot trashy. :)
And yet... like slowing down to gawk at the accident... I find I cannot look away... and hoping he posts the second part of this igno-saga!

Mike C.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've watched it a number of times and shown it to a few people.
I'm going to have to say it's real.

If it's a parody, it's brilliant.

I too want a second part!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Eight minutes of my life shot to hell watching a wouldbe child molester with emphysema, bait his hook. I really just watched the whole thing because I thought for sure that he would be getting electrocuted or something. I wonder what he did with his neighbor's body after he stole her shoes off of her cold dead feet.
LOL, I wish I could add something to this post, but Mr. Unpleasant said it all! Note to self: Avoid Ottumwa, Iowa.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I thought it was very educational. I think I'll make a troll for next year.

An anatomically correct male troll *wicked smile*

MsM

·
Registered
420 Posts
Actually, I was a little confused by it all. I thought the guy doing the talking was the Troll.

Roger

1 - 20 of 40 Posts