Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I getting stuff completed too fast! I have my horse built, a funeral coach, my cemetery fences have been remade, I have wired 15 new laterns and I still have over 2 months before I have to start setting up. I still need to build 4-5 mourners to stand around in the cemetery this year but that will only take a day or 2. I am thinking about redoing my columns now to include a drop down panels concealing a pop up to scare folks right as they walk in. I dont recall ever reading a post where anyone was ahead of the game! Wonder if something bads gonna happen?

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
I agree with Scatterbrains. A couple years back I got done with the props before Oct. 1st - I just about went nuts waiting for the Big Night. Now that I procrastinate, I sleep much better at night.

·
crossfit zombie
7,490 Posts
I still have more fence sections to complete I am saving them so I will have something to work on.I am sure there will be stuff I will have to retouch with paint my last year fence for one I left it out all winter due to storage.So now I have to spot touch them.And I still have 6 pvc candles to paint that I am saving.I am proud that I am holding out on finishing becuase I am a get it done type of girl.
Hey but if I get it done I am sure I can find another prop from my many printed pages to do.

·
Registered
170 Posts
lol Warrant I was thinking the same thing. My wife says that I'm crazy for already starting on Halloween she says this every year but I think this is the earliest that I have ever started it on. Well the way I look at it is it gives me something to do during the summer and it will be well worth it come the big night.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I think I'm going to hit the 'report' this thread button and send to Larry. If I remember correctly, being ahead of schedule is soooooooooo against the rules of the forum :D

MsM

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Just think of all the time you will have to walk around the stores and say I could get that and 2 of those and I need that one and I need to post this and Hummm I wonder what the guy down the street is doing and that lady a street over oh and you will be able to drive to that house in the next town/state and see what they are doing too.
AND stop by my place and help me... My Lady will cook us a great big feast. LOL
You will think of something to do I'm sure of it.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I'm going to hit the 'report' this thread button and send to Larry. If I remember correctly, being ahead of schedule is soooooooooo against the rules of the forum :D

MsM
I had no idea it was against the rules! I'll start something new right away and make it far to difficult to ever get finished on time!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I have more done than I expected at this point. Invitations are almost done, witch's potion bottles in progress, costume almost together. But I still have my larger projects to start. I am sure I will feel stressed come October.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts