Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyyy... Soooo, I couldn't remember the password from original account and it wouldn't accept Saved password thru Google, sooo I started new account earlier, last month, I think. Then, HF informed me they could merge that new account w the old one, and I said perfect. I got an email to change my password, and I thought, hmm I didn't ask to, but then I noticed it was my old account name. Now, I had already tried this, but it wouldnt take the password THEY gave me, to use. I tried over 5 times, then I was locked out, again. And told to wait so many min before trying again. Well, at that point, after 2 days of this, the first day, being the day I said screw it and started a new account, and the day they merged it. I was done. I tried to use the second account but bc they merged them, I couldn't use that bc it no longer exists. I couldn't even get in to email for help. I gave up, I tried my second email, and again started another NEW account. And, here I am. I do NOT want to merge, I don't want to do anything else except use my account for what I made it for, but thanks anyway, I'll just stay a newbie, bc the aggravation isn't even worth merging the old account.

Anyway, lol, after all that MESS, I can't wait to get back to why I came in the first place, to Halloween! Lol! Love this forum, and all the awesome people and posts in it! I'll def be back later, I gotta get ready.... Going to see Annabelle 2 at 4pm, Eastern time, and can't wait!!!!! Woot Woot!!! Lol!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts