Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know much about fog machine but I decided to get one for our grave yard (its not a huge area). I don't want to spend alot of money should a 400W be ok or something more? Someone mention Target have one for $19.99..........

And if I get a fogger how many bottles of the mist juice that will last for 3 hours?

·
Registered
910 Posts
A 400W fog machine should be adequate. Don't expect a fantastic output of clouds of fog but something more like a "haze" unless you are using a fog chiller (search the forum). I have other foggers but picked up a 400W fogger from Wal-Mart because i couldn't resist the price. I will be using this fogger in a new coffin prop I've just made and the output for that prop is great. Don't worry though, as i've said, if you are using this fogger in a small area it should be just fine and a small bottle of fog-juice (a quart or more) should be adequate for the evening. Best of luck with your yard haunt.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,862 Posts
I have two 400 w foggers (my first one was a $20 from WalMart) and I think one is good for a small yard. I think for anyone starting out, spending more than $20-30 dollars isn't necessary.

I used just one fogger for years, and I have a pretty small yard. It was hooked to my witch's cauldron, and had a decent output.

One year that we had it hidden in the bushes aimed towards the walkway, it did a great job of fogging the little area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts