Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
These have been talked about in the General Discussion threads for a few weeks now. The e bay ones are about double the price you can buy them for directly from Oriental Trading where I'm sure they bought them, using the $10 off and free shipping offer they had a week or so ago. Think even shipping on these is more than OT charges. While the $10 off has expired, I believe there is a code for free shipping on purchases over $45 now. I have Madame Misery in transit now and from photos others have posted already, she's a very attractive psychic medium and will look fabulous in a haunted carnival.

If you guys only hang out in the prop section here and you are looking for more props like this (static to light animated), checkout the threads in the General area to see what similar items people are spotting already. Surely if you want to put the time into it, you could do your own version for even less with a mask, wig, clothing and support structure, but for those who don't have the workspace, tools, etc. the premade ones may be the way to go. The look of these props from places like GrandinRoad, Oriental Trading, and Victorian Trading Post (believe that was the name) are quite different than those you will find in halloween stores and offer a more elegant haunted look.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not buying them from ebay I just spotted them there. Believe me I price everything out before I buy them. I don't have time to scan the threads to make sure what people are posting. Just thought I would share. If there is a problem with me posting these then I will quit posting.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nothing wrong with you posting them at all. We were just making sure you were aware that there were better deals. If you're already aware, then just ignore us :eek:

·
Registered
95 Posts
For all I know, someone is selling them for $50 somewhere. Unless someone lets me know I may never know as I'm not always price shopping. I personally didn't mean any offense by letting you know I'd found a cheaper price than what you'd posted. I'm sorry if you took it to mean that you'd done something wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts