Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this while shopping up in Wisconsin. I had stopped for beer and saw this at the register. I had to buy one just because of the label. After getting back home to Indiana the wife told me to get more next time I was up in Wisconsin, Guess what. Next week I was back up in that area and picked up more.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I found it a t a "Woodmens", SOuth of Milwaukee, I think in Kenosha. Rt 50 and I-94. I have not tryed it yet, but the guy behind the counter said its like drinking Apple Cider, With a KICK.
ah ok, i know exactly where that is. ill just ask em if they could go scout around for me or go to the winery directly. thanks alot

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah ok, i know exactly where that is. ill just ask em if they could go scout around for me or go to the winery directly. thanks alot
Your welcome, ( I was at another store on Friday and got three boxes of cereal, 1) FrankenBerry, 2)Boo-Berry, and probably your favorate, 3) CountChocula. I'm having flash backs of being a kid. I had the Boo-Berry this morning for breakfast. Neede to fill up, it was a long day hauning up the front yard.

·
The thing under the bed
631 Posts
Would there happen to be a company website on the bottle? I would be interested in contacting them about possibly shipping some.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Wow, being from WI (Only about 20 miles from the before mentioned Woodman's) I assumed that the wine was all over. It is good, remember you need to heat it up, otherwise it is ikky!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts