Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really appreciative of the visual details in a good haunted attraction, but I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the sounds, specifically things said by the scare actors I've heard.
Some of these people have great creativity and say some truly horrific things.
This year we had one girl saying what she wanted to do with both our hair and our intestines, and had a guy follow us saying things like "When you hear a noise in your house and your home alone, that's me" kind of things, going into alot of detail.

What creepy things have your overheard at haunts?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm blesses to have a beautiful wife. I love haunted houses. Sometimes, the two go greatly together; "she's pretty, I think we will keep her!!!" Sometimes they say VERY inappropriate things.... Like rape type things. I never react. For two reasons... 1) it may be what they want and 2) it would quickly escalate into that whole "don't touch the actors" area.
usually though, it's scary stuff. "I wonder if her intestines are a s pretty as her face"... That stuff is awesome!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the innapropriate.
This year I heard both " want to ride my horse? Save a horse, ride a cowboy" from a dead cowboy, and "I have the shiniest meat bicycle!" from a monster.
Had to laugh!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Like rape type things.
Oh wow, that's way past inappropriate, that's disturbing. We don't usually go to haunted houses, but I can honestly say if someone said something like that to my daughters or I. My husband wouldn't have to bother ... I'd be handing them their teeth in a bucket! The rest of it fine .. but that's not okay at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts