Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't those little rug rats just stay away. :D I've set everything pretty much up and it's only 4:30 here but, the neighbor kids are coming by to take a look at everything and touch, touch, touch. I had one fall over the fishing line for one of the cob webs. I'm glad I pounded it in deep. She just lost a shoe and not any teeth thankfully. The parents finally showed up about 10 min. later. I didn't give out candy and told them that they need to come back when it's dark out. I was pleasant but, it takes all the fun out of it if they see everything early. That is why I put up at the last minute.

The sight has been really slow yesterday and today so I will be back on tomorrow with pictures.

I hope everyone has a awesome Halloween!;) Try to scare a few for me.

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
I had a group of pre-schoolers come by in costume this morning with their parents, all in full costume, but they just wanted to take some pictures in front of the pirate ship I built on the front of my house. I have an area set up in my driveway that is cordoned off with old wine barrels and rope as a viewing/photo area.

We have about two hours here before "Game Time"......:D!!!!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
I had a group of pre-schoolers come by in costume this morning with their parents, all in full costume, but they just wanted to take some pictures in front of the pirate ship I built on the front of my house. I have an area set up in my driveway that is cordoned off with old wine barrels and rope as a viewing/photo area.

We have about two hours to go here before "Game Time"......:D!!!!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts