Halloween Forum banner

They Keep Pulling Me Back In...

672 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  The Real Joker 
#1 ·
^ Doing my best 'Godfather' Al Pachino there!

I have been getting ready to make this the last 'Big Haunt' year. But just today, a girl (about 9) riding by on a bicycle - who had just moved into the neighborhood- exclaimed, "I've been waiting to Trick-or-Treat at YOUR house ALL MY LIFE!" LOL!

Apparently, she would hear about THE house at school every year and would BEG her parents to take her...but to no avail. They told here they lived too far away. Now the family moved into my neighborhood.

How can I stop NOW?!

:confused::rolleyes:

#3 ·
That is awesome!!! That's what it's all about, isn't it?

I've come to the conclusion that there are the Halloween people, and there are the non-Halloween people. Meaning there are US, and those who just don't have their hearts in it. If you are one of US, you will always be one of US. I learned that last year...we thought we had given up haunting. We moved to a place in the country with NO TOTs, from a busy suburb with 200+ kids by the house a night. I was ok with it - we had our last huge haunt and I was a little burnt out. Well, ran into a lady from the HOA when I was walking with the kids one morning. She mentioned they were running a fall festival and needed some items. We donated our entire old haunt - and were immediately tagged to run the haunted house for the next year.

You can't escape from it, trust me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.