Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow, those are cool heads. the tuitorial is pretty detailed. i probably won't do them personally due to time, but will keep this in case i would have time. i bet a lot will jump on these. they are really cool.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
These are great! look relatively easy to make and cost next to nothing. The whole site is good with some novel ideas and really detailed step-by-steps.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I was looking at that Stolloween site the other night. That's some impressive work there. I don't think I'm artistic or patient enough to make those. Great stuff though

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
I just cruised the whole site and let me tell this guy is RAW talent it is some of the best work I have ever seen. He gets 2 thumbs up from me the whole site is very informative. I love it I think I might try some paper mache this year this guy rates up there with pumpkinrot to me!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah.. I stumbled across the site and after going through the whole thing I thought.... I GOT to post this place so you guys can get in on it. He has some of the most amazing props. I think I might just try my hand ad some.
Your welcome guys.. Glad you like.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I am TOTALLY going to do some of his projects! Wow, he's very creative and talented! =) I'm so giddy about it, I think I'll try to start with one of his pumpkins this weekend. >=) BWAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for sharing this with us, Kammo!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Isn't Stalloween a member here? I could have sworn I saw the picture of the 3 demon skulls not long ago maybe in the props section.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think im gonna start one but do a basic. I need to learn some tricks before I go into making the extra horns and teeth and such... Ill post my process here and some dos and dont of what i run into.. Then its on to some crazy stuff!!!!

Does anybody know where I can find some cheap skulls and skeletons? But not the cheapo plastic 3' ones. I would like some atomically correct skeletons. They dont even have to be full ones. I only have one that I used for my talking skull but would love to have more.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts