Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I sound cazy, but don't be afraid of me! There's a ghost in my house. She's my Grandma and she's in my room. She talks to me. She opened my jewelry box this morning. There's no way it could have been a coincidence because her necklace was the first thing I saw in the jewelry box. I think she wanted me to wear it to school, but I didn't wear it to school, I wore the necklace my boyfriend gave me. I don't think she wanted me to wear that necklace because the chain broke in second period. Then when I got home, I saw her necklace on the coffee table. I know she put it there. My mom thought that I was finally going to wear it and she was happy because my Grandma left it to me when she died because I used to admire it all the time. I don't know why my Grandma wants me to wear the necklace, but I'm going to wear it to the Festival tomorrow. Maybe something good will happen if I wear the necklace. Or maybe my Grandma is trying to tell me that she left me the necklace nine, nearly ten, years ago and she thinks I'm a brat for just chucking it into my jewelry box and forgetting about it. Either way, I really think she wants me to wear it.

She talks to me in other ways too. She wrote my name on my pillow, but I'm the only one who can see it. I know she watches over me at night and sometimes when I'm having a hard time falling asleep, I can feel her hand on my shoulder, the way she used to do when I would spend the night at her house. When Grandpa hit me, she would put her hand on my shoulder while I cried in her bed and she would sing me to sleep. While it is scary to know there's a ghost in my house, it's also comforting to know that my Grandma is still with me.

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
Interesting story. People usually aren't any different in death than they were in life, so parents and grandparents often like to hang around and keep an eye on you. By the way, anyone who thinks you're crazy really doesn't belong in the paranormal section of this forum...

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
Nope not crazy. Right after my son died I would feel him around me and there were other strange things that happened. The house that we live in now, my husband and I both suspect there is something or someone who comes around every now and then. To me it's perfectly natural. If they can contact us or make us aware of their presence then they should and we should be open to it. I believe energy never dies, it only changes form.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts