Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Halloween should be more often, My suggestion every month that has 31 days in it has a Halloween, and if elected President , I will pass a law allowing all people to wear costumes on that day to work, including slutty girl costumes! and any school that bans Halloween or anyone calling it "fall festival" will be imprisoned for 6mos and the only TV they will be allowed must be horror films. notice how often the PC and"tolerant" crowd is so intolerant of us

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
On the plus side, maybe I could just leave my decorations out all year and just light them up for the big days. That would be a good reason to build stuff nice and sturdy out of wood.

Of course, I think some of the joy and significance may be lost. And some Pagens might get miffed.

I'd love to see the skimpy July and August costume selection!! Try and get my wife into a "bikini witch" costume.

I like it!

·
The Horror of The South
592 Posts
i rather prefer it only once a year...

gives you and the ToT'ers something to look forward to....

and plus only having a couple of months to make new props, very hard....

Ruggerz

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Think of the joy, the celebration, the fun, the candy!! :D

And, I think, people are overlooking the concept of skimpy summer costumes!! :eek:

In truth, I'm happy Halloween is once a year -- that's part of what makes it special. But I appreciate and support the enthusiastic love for Halloween, and the suggested "punishments" for those nay-sayers who look down on such a fun holiday.

And if I could use the excuse of multiple Halloweens to renevate my house intoa permanent haunted house with towers and skellies, that would be fun.

·
Shadow Crosser
741 Posts
DarkKnightLives, I am with you on this. I vote for you as president. A little Halloween a year round would be great in my book.

Ruggeruz - think of it this way..It becomes a work in progress. You put up/out what you have and then in the intervals you build one or two more things to add to it.

Biggest upside to me is it would help to de-sensitize the anti-halloweenies. It would become more common place and eventually they would just ignore it.

DarkKnightLives For President!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts