Halloween Forum banner

What's Your Theme?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
I chose Graveyard/Tomb/Crypt since my overall look is of a graveyard, but the story of mine is a witch who is reanimating the bones of the dead to create her minions and servants.
Mine is similar too yours, with a strange radiation from a meteor doing the reanimating instead of a witch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We're doing a Day of the Dead - Dia de los Muertos theme. We've been planning this one for several years, mostly because we really wanted to have a Day of the Dead party and it falls on Saturday this year. We're going to try to re-create the feeling of a Mexican cemetery with flowers and loads of candles. I'm trying to avoid using any electric lighting...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ours is a Pirate Theme overall with a mixture of graveyard. The Pirates are on one side of the yard, while the graveyard in on other side (of sidewalk). This year in the graveyard will be the CVS Headless horseman, but tie both sides in, I will have a gibet hanging from a tree in the graveyard with skeleton pirate, and of course the graves have some pirate names.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Messed up fall festival/fall carnival/harvest. Take all the nice-y nice things and make them appropriately festive and scary. Pumpkins, cornstalks, bonfires, carnival sideshow displays, fortune telling...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm decorating our party mainly with just general Halloween decorations, although we have a few themed rooms too. Our garage is carnival themed, and another room is zombie survival themed. We also have a small mad scientist lab with a blacklight and glowing potions. Basically, if there was an option for "all the above" I would have chosen it! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts