Halloween Forum banner

Theme idea for 2012 Yay or Nay

5576 Views 25 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Spookilicious mama
I was thinking about doing Xiabalba, or the Maya underworld, because the Maya predicted that this era of the world would end in 2012. I had it all planned out. I was going to put up a giant pyramid in the backyard. I wanted swamps and forests (tropical) around it. Then my Mom pointed out that it might snow. So now I ditched the pyramid idea and I think it will be it in the garage. It likely will have running water too, but it will be manageable.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,117 Posts
Well I have been working hard at gathering my 13 Crystal Head vodka bottles, I now have three of the original and one of the new Big 1.75!

· Creepin' It Real
2,038 Posts
Many thanks for the thread resurrection! No idea how I missed it the first time around. Now I realize I've spent so much effort filtering out the 2012 nonsense that I realize I blocked out a terrific Halloween theme along with the ridiculousness. Although it's too late to change my 2012 plans - "The Monsters' Ball" - I will now be thinking how to tap into the fin de siècle mood for my display of zombies, demons, vampires, and werewolves holding their own Venetian masquerade party.

· Hauntingly Addicting
3,781 Posts
YAY! Ive never heard of anyone doing this type of idea before and I think if you start now and really put some thought into it you could really come up with some cool ideas. Keep us posted:)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.