Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Halloween Bad Girl
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa knew that the Redman family weren’t the brightest bunch. He felt sorry for the little ones that lived there with no electricity or heat. Santa knew that the dad was mean. One of those men that beat little children until they minded. Santa’s heart ached for little Scott because year after year he had wanted a new daddy, something that could not be put into a bag, and brought by sleigh. Each year Santa passed this house up, but this year, he had to give little Scott something to help cheer him up, to bring some light back into his eyes. Just as Santa was coming up to the front of the house, from around the corner came ole Mr. Redman with a machette in his hand. Ole Man Redman was not at all happy with the Jolly Saint Nick bringing his bad children presents. They didn’t deserve anything he told the old man, and before Santa could turn back, Ole man Redman had done gone and hacked Santa to pieces.

Cardboard free from work
duct tape free extra roll around house
Santa suit borrowed from work
Shed is where I store Halloween decorations

*I am going to try to take a few more shots tonight, to get the lighting better- picture turned out to dark*

cardboard redneck mailbox

redneck mailbox

newspaper

santa being drug in pieces into the shed house

poor santa

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i agree goth, it's kind of dark, hard to see. looking forward to seeing those lighter pics. like your story line, sniff for those poor kids, and poor santa.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Interesting.

Looking forward to seeing the updated photos Gothic Princess.
Know all too well about lighting woes myself. Tis difficult. Too much light not as effective, too little light...hard to define. Take a deep breathe. You will get it !!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
My work monitor shows the picture a bit lighter than my home one and the shed and setup looks really good. Nice job.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
goth, love the lighter picture. he was probably trying to drag santas lower half into the shed and couldn't get it through the narrow door. he'll have to do some more chopping. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts