Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having issues with my zombie babies not "reacting" unless I was right on top of them. The sensor is very low (bellybutton). I wanted to set up a little fenced play area for them in the yard..but I wanted them to be crying/eyes glowing/head spinning ect....) I found that if I attached a stobe light to a small pumpkin/toy and pointed it at the sensor...they will react constantly!!!!

Wooo! Hooo!
Nothing like the sight of all my little zombie babies crying/spinning/glowing at the same time to make a mama proud!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Did you make the babies? I'd love to see them!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
355 Posts
LMAO!! I only bought the one with black piggy tails and red eyes. I made 3 other zombie/demon babies. I am really hoping that on November 1st that I can score a couple more of the babies 50% off!!!

Forgot to say that it looks great!!! I found an old little wooden rocking crib at the thrift store and painted it black-so 1 or two of my babies will fit into it but they will be inside...I just love these zombie babies!

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have the little guy with the black diaper; our 1 year old LOVES him!!! Claps every time his head spins around....I'm so proud!

·
Registered
355 Posts
LOL Shadow!! My 5 year old carried the pig tailed one around for the first couple of days showing her friends in the neighborhood her new "little sister"!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the responses!
I just love them! I bought the red head a little headpiece that has bats on it...I got a couple little dolls and a teddy bear from the Dollar Store (will bloody them up) and a baby bottle that I will fill with "blood"...I have some extra skeleton bones and the little glowing pumpkins that the strobes stick on to....all for the play area. Will try to get a picture tonight with the toys set up.

I wanted sooooooooooooo much to borrow some car seats and drive around with them in the car! LOL!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I want one of these! I thought it was funny that my soon to be 1 yr old son (on the 20th) loves to play with my Demon but getting the visual of your daughter introducing the new "doll" as her sister really cracks me up!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Classic!!! Lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts