Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this year is the ten year anniversary for Trick 'r Treat, but I am so excited about all the goodies we're getting this year - between Spirit Halloween's Sam decor and the upcoming collections from Cavity Colors and Fright Rags, my poor wallet is cowering in fear but I am pumped! Anyone else happy to see so much Sam and TrT love going around?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I know this year is the ten year anniversary for Trick 'r Treat, but I am so excited about all the goodies we're getting this year - between Spirit Halloween's Sam decor and the upcoming collections from Cavity Colors and Fright Rags, my poor wallet is cowering in fear but I am pumped! Anyone else happy to see so much Sam and TrT love going around?
YOU AND ME BOTH!

·
Registered
681 Posts
There's also some merch on this site as well if you'd like to look around!! :)

Reactions: wolfncrowlane

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I took a shot at a spirit by me today and they had one last Sam animatronic. Thank God I had my coupon with me! I didn't give this prop a second thought until I saw him in the store last month and took note of it. It's definitely creepy. I don't think it's cute - it's creepy lol. I think kids will think so too, even adults. It moves in a realistic way. But this is one prop I may keep the audio off. Too much music for my taste. I would have preferred just the giggles. Awesome prop though. This will be a collectors item for sure.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mind the music myself, but I could definitely understand if it didn't work for everyone. And I'm not sure how well the music will go with all the other sound effects and music we'll have going on Halloween night, either. I really wish there was an option that you could do sound effects only without the score playing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts