Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I made a smaller version. I guess I supersized her this year!! I am also into owls this year so I will be working on a stuffed owl too. After all, every good witch needs an owl, right?

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
She looks awesome. Lots of character to her and I agree and owl would be the perfect addtion to her:) Post pics when you do that:)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
She's fab!
Great job.
Dunno about an owl...I think she's crying out for a big, black cat.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CAT?! Can't you tell that witch is a dog person. tee hee. Yes a cat would do nicely too. In progress on the owl. I'll bust out a cat after that.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i think this bat looks so cute. i found this pattern by typing in - free cloth doll patterns- in the goggle search. there are lots of cute patterns there for someone who likes dolls and to sew. when you buy cotton batting, if you look on the back of the package, there is a cute cat pattern. one could make it all black and it would look good as well. hope you like this information

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hallorenescene,
That's actually how I got the idea for the witch. On the back of the stuffing bag I saw a pattern for a santa and thought hmmmmmm.....not much into christmas, but how about a witch!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts