Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Wiggler Zombie Baby
Coming Soon To Spirit Halloween

Wiggles and Jiggles and he Giggles, Push button activated. Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included) $21.99

·
Registered
459 Posts
sooo looked it up on you tube and it looks like a little zombified doll with one of those bounce around balls stuck inside it. Now you may think to yourself hmmm maybe I could make something like that, now what are those balls called that vibrate and bounce around? Be warned, typing vibrating ball into the google search option is going to pull up some things that you didn't want to know about. Through my misguided searching and horror, I did find out it is called a bumble ball. In case anyone goes looking for one.

·
cheap and easy
2,292 Posts
It might be a bouncy ball toy or a vibrating motor something like this one. I usually paid a buck or two (yard sales) at the most for a cushion that usually has 6 of the motors in one cushion....plus you get the controller and a 12v .8amp power supply

·
Registered
291 Posts
I've gotta be honest here, I really do not like the "zombie baby" thing, or themes. Not knocking on "Spirit" they are a solid Halloween source....but I think they could have chosen a more creative approach to new props. The newest props coming out from Spirit are very cool and big!! I love those but, not a fan of the baby zombie series.

They do have a disturbing creepy factor but (IMO) seems a bit distasteful. Just not my kind of prop. I prefer fully grown zombies and corpses.

I know there are those who really dig this kind of thing so to them, rock on and stay creepy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts