Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 951 Posts

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Morning! How was everyones weekend? The Super Bowl was great this year! I was happy that the Steelers won! Ate waaaay too much food during the game though, I'm still full this morning.

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
Morning everyone!
Great mood this morning. No idea why but I'm grateful for it all the same.
Didn't watch the superbowl last night. Don't know why because we always do. Did I miss any good commercials?

·
Obssessed Haunter
3,039 Posts
Afternoon everyone !

I seem to be kinda outta my 'funk' today too ! Its been a pretty good morning. I even got to work a 1/2 hr early! GEEEEEZZZZ !

Did try to get laundry done yesterday.... every time I did.... water would gush our from under my dishwasher. So that job didn't get done. So, Bob is home on his first day off of his 2 week layoff, working on plumbing. He hates it, so I'm sure tonight won't be good!!!

Wow, I went back to look at the old weekly thread to see what I missed over the weekend... NOTTA! Quiet around here.

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts
Wow, I went back to look at the old weekly thread to see what I missed over the weekend... NOTTA! Quiet around here.
Sorry, that's my fault I'm sure, I went out on Friday and was hung over most of the weekend. I'll try to do better.

Good morning folks. I'm glad there are some high spirits this Monday, here's hoping a little of it rubs off on me.

Other than that, mot much to report except I am officially not as young and hip as I used to be, and if there was any question on that, it was confirmed Friday night. Yeech!

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Other than that, mot much to report except I am officially not as young and hip as I used to be, and if there was any question on that, it was confirmed Friday night. Yeech!
Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you
If youre young at heart
For its hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind
If youre young at heart

You can go to extremes with impossible schemes
You can laugh when your dreams fall apart at the seams
And life gets more exciting with each passing day
And love is either in your heart or on its way

Dont you know that its worth every treasure on earth
To be young at heart
For as rich as you are its much better by far
To be young at heart

And if you should survive to 105
Look at all youll derive out of being alive
Then here is the best part
You have a head start
If you are among the very young at heart

And if you should survive to 105
Look at all youll derive out of being alive
Then here is the best part
You have a head start
If you are among the very young at heart

·
No One Mourns The Wicked
5,231 Posts
Good afternoon everybody!
My weekend kinda sucked. I had a head cold so I was in a banner mood. Hubs was supposed to go skiing yesterday but the guy he was going to go with got sick so he stayed home. Not that he had a choice, but it wasn't the best idea to be around me! Grrrrr.

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I kinda felt like crap-o-la yesterday too. Hubby kept asking me "what's wrong" all day. I know he was just being a good concerned hubby, but I wanted to snap at him everytime he asked. I was just blah, and had a headache. Generally, horrible mood.

I am much better today though. :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Wow, it feels like forever since I've been on here, what the heck? Had a great weekend- did my shopping in the US on Saturday, and got back just in time to see the new Underworld flick. Did absolutely nothing yesterday other than go to the gym and watch the Superbowl- great game!

Sounds like everyone had busy weekends, considering the lack of traffic around here the last few days!

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts
Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you
If youre young at heart
For its hard, you will find, to be narrow of mind
If youre young at heart
Nice! LOL That was awesome.

In retrospect I suppose all those 20 somethings probably don't make $100,000.00 a year. They just looked and acted like they did, and they 50 something men there alone with thier own personal gogo dancers were really just like married warehouse workers from the burbs pretending to be rich corporate white guys.

yeah....that's it....I'm sure.....

More carnage on the office front today.....just cause I'm a little ray of sunshine.

Alright, have a great night people.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you werent dancing on the tables in your speedo again were you?

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Morning!

I'm having my crappy feeling day today. Blech. It actually started last night and I can totally sympathize with Brandy as to wanting to snap at hubby just for asking what was wrong. Now I have this lovely headache that just won't quit. I just want to go home and go back to bed.

Siv - well, I for one hope you WERE dancing on the table in your speedo again......you'd be surprised how fast all those dollar bills add up!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Morning all!

LH, hope you feel better soon, having to be at work when you're not 100% sucks. Woke up to about 3 inches of new snow, and it's still coming- no!! It was warm and sunny for the last 2 days, even heard some birds outside, but now everything's back to monotone shades of grey.

On the plus side, the Goonies is on tv right now- one of my faves!

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
LHALLOW - I hope you feel better soon!
SIV dancing on the table in a speedo. What I wouldn't pay.........
Barb - how was the movie? I want to see that.
Lyn - Did hubby fix the leak?

Morning everyone else!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Which movie? The Goonies? Awesome, as usual ;)
Underworld? Meh. Yawn. Disappointing. I think I was spoiled from the first one, cause it was filmed in Prague, and I really want to go there, but I found this one kinda cliche- they're one step away from turning into bats and hanging upside-down in their caves!

How's your little one doing?

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
That is disappointing. I was going to get hubby to take me to see it but maybe I'll wait until it comes out on DVD. :(

He's great, thanks! Almost 10 months old. Growing like a weed.

1 - 20 of 951 Posts