Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...told me to make this before I finished the one I've been working on.

I was almost finished with the other one when this image popped in my mind.
I have been squishing these little guys all over the place so I had to make it. I will post more pics when it's done and then finish the other one:D

Her are the pics of the finished piece:

Comments or suggestions for the next one?
I do like the idea of the head looking upward towards the sky.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I concur

For effect perhaps the head could be tilted upwards as if to say.

WHY !!!

Very moving image. Definitely marketable. I see a real future for this member. If these figures could be cast, instant business. Labor of love no doubt.

My sister sculpts horses and does a lost wax to produce bronzes. Not sure if these figures could be done this way.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
you are very artistic , i love all your creations , you should make a few and attend an art show like this ghoultidegathering or this HALLOWEENANDVINE.COM or sell a few on conssessions to an halloween store before halloween and see how they sell because i am pretty sure they would , i know i would because it is original :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody. I love comming here for an ego boost:eek:

I just finished it and I should finish 2 smaller projects today as well.

I'll post pics later.:D

·
Registered
955 Posts
How about a functional scene.

Like a train station Ghost Town.

Creating theme based originals will add a collectable aspect.

Don't get me wrong, I think your art already has collection written all over it.

Just consider the many theme based items you see in the Hallmark Store.

Please take some time to do research on how you can protect your unique art.

This is important because you may find yourself at some point getting real demand for your work, and you might need help. This is where you need copyrights to protect yourself.

Everyone that has responded in this thread and others have literally raved about your work. I don't think anyone is trying to feed your ego, and it is best if you don't let your ego get in the way of talent that many feel is marketable.

To your success!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Spinman1949.....just joking about the ego thing ask anybody that knows me....:D

I do like coming here to post my work and to get ideas. It's nice to have a place with like minded individuals to bounce ideas off of.

I take criticism as well as compliments. Many times I take criticism better:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts