Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have written The Vampire Tour of London, and would like to sell the script and rights to someone in London so the tour can be performed. The stops on the tour are: Soho, Piccadilly Circus, the Tube, Covent Garden, the Royal Opera House, and Moon Under Water. The script contains a lot of true London history, with English folklore and fun vampire and werewolf lore mixed in with the truth. I wish I could be in London to conduct this tour myself, but unfortunately, since I live in California, that cannot happen. I am hoping to sell the script and rights to the tour to either a tour company or an individual who would enjoy performing the tour. It is copyrighted through the U.S. Library of Congress, and I will take all the appropriate steps to make the sale easy and legal in England.

The Vampire Tour of London was performed on Radio Wey, which is broadcast from Surrey. I was thrilled to hear the wonderful job they did with the script! They were kind enough to publish the broadcast on You Tube. Please listen to the tour by logging into You Tube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bvA14bUHIM&t=15s.

I know someone would have a fabulous time leading "mortals" through the streets of London, telling these chilling tales!

I also wrote and have been conducting The Vampire Tour of San Francisco, which has been running since June 2001. This tour has been very well accepted, and I am sure the London tour would be as well. Please visit the website for The Vampire Tour of San Francisco at: www.sfvampiretour.com.

If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing the tour, please contact me by e-mail at: [email protected]. Thanks for your time!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts