Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our static vampire props for this year. It will either be in the cemetery or used in our photo op area. Found this old costume I haven't used in a few years and it works well with the mask. Does it look better with the hood up or down?

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I like the hood up, too. With it down, the hair looks a little grandmotherly. With it up, the excellent face is framed and emphasized.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Opinions here and a couple other forums are running in favor of the hood up. I think positioning it back on the head to allow for some of the hair and the ears to show might work well too. Appreciate the feedback!

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hood up - unless you can get the hair to stand up - which might be better if you can manage it.
Yeah, not messing with the hair. Death Studios masks are about the best and nicely haired but like any good mask, the hair will pull out if messed with too much.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, no doubt it would look cool. I think a lot depends on how we light the entire prop but I do like the idea of the behind to hood effect. Thanks for that link too.

Reactions: SteelManCM
1 - 16 of 16 Posts