Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A somewhat newbie haunter to this realm. Three years now and I've been uping my ideas and bringing more scares to the Flagstaff community. It's just too much fun to glance at, Halloween that is. So, I think last night I had a calling. Halloween is my name and I think it's going to be my life game. Yeah Christmas and Easter are there too but nothing beats that one night of the year when everything just, well, glides perfectly through the mist. I'm going to do my best and work my way up 'till ya think of my name when you see that first jack-o-lantern on your neighbors front porch.
I'm done with the cheap tricks and money greedy ppl that have no talent and are in it just for the cash. So watch out world, Mr.PumpkinGrin glowing on through the night and the next and the next!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's some pics from 2 years ago, our Pirate Halloween:

And here is last years Wild West theme:

So just a few thus far. It's early and I'm at work, lol. Hope you like. We don't have much money and that's my parents house up in Fagstaff.

·
Registered
594 Posts
That is quite a setup you have there... don't know if I like the broken stairs (great touch) or the cowboys more.... I will stare at the pics again and let you know, haha ;)

Welcome to the forum! There's a great group of people here with endless ideas, hope you make yourself at home!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi MrP.
Welcome to the forum.

Great sets BTW....:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We started in the second weekend of September. Only worked 8 weekends on it. I'll create another post with a good majority of the pictures in it. We had the Saloon on fire, water flowing through the sleuce boxes in the back, just to name a few things. It was awesome!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Welcome. You did an incredible job on the sets, particularly the cowboy one; it looks straight out of Hollywood:cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts