Halloween Forum banner

The Unborn

7139 Views 39 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Deathtouch
I started working on a groundbreaker that kind of reminds me of a character from the Unborn. I liked it so much I wanted to make my own.

Here are some photos so far.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Obssessed Haunter
3,029 Posts
keep us posted on the progress Deathtouch, I may just do one of these this year. if time allows!!!

I would like to attach this to a wall..... We have a rock wall that is made out of chicken wire and paper.... so I think we could put a heavy rod on his feet and put those through the chicken wire. Then have a 90 degree angle down to a heavy duty shelving unit that is the base for this 'rock wall'.... Hinge the back legs , and make the front ones moveable to we can make it look like he is lunging out from the wall ????

Dont mean to hijack this Deathtouch, but I really love this idea so I'm running with it... I just hope we have time to make it work out!

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
keep us posted on the progress Deathtouch, I may just do one of these this year. if time allows!!!

I would like to attach this to a wall..... We have a rock wall that is made out of chicken wire and paper.... so I think we could put a heavy rod on his feet and put those through the chicken wire. Then have a 90 degree angle down to a heavy duty shelving unit that is the base for this 'rock wall'.... Hinge the back legs , and make the front ones moveable to we can make it look like he is lunging out from the wall ????

Dont mean to hijack this Deathtouch, but I really love this idea so I'm running with it... I just hope we have time to make it work out!
Don't worry about the Hijacking; I do it to Terra all the time. She is use to it. I think that is a good idea. If you have more ideas, don’t hold back. The more ideas the better, I say. I was thinking about making him move. But I might just wait for the next one. The other one I have, I have a glowing orb that I was going to make it look like he was resurrecting everyone in the cemetery. Concerned about the rain. Not sure if the glowing orb I have will take it. Might have to seal it.

The 2nd Char kind of looks like the image below. Which is one of the Char from Doom.

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Here is a quick update. I know, finish it already. I know, I am lazy. Still don't like the back. I still have to work on his legs, feet, colorize his cloths, and add the motor. Making his arm move back and forth.

· Obssessed Haunter
3,029 Posts
Your going to make his arms move !! Cool!
I have the PVC ready to start.... gotta find time.

I just noticed the spiney things on its back!... Is its head one of those foam heads.... It looks like one but much better.

When I mache mine .... I may keep it a little more human or 'fresh' ... hehe

Your not lazy..... its seems to be moving along. My projects seem to take way longer than youve spent on this!

· Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·

Sorry I didn't notice that any replied. Anyway I am adding a motor to the unborn and I am adding another character. His job will be holding him back. I almost got the face done. We will be chained to the unborn guy.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.