Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEPP !! local police and the town gave me the right to block the street !! after last years turn out of 3000 people it will double this year having it advertise on the local radion and papers !!! and a frendly hand from the police !!! OUFFFFFF !!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reeeeeee!!!!

thats not a bad idee skull !!!! but the town and police finaly gave in to my request as security reasons atlast !!! no cars better for every one and there will be stuff all over the street !!!!! but the next day everything got to go !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
reeeeeee !!

everything is outside propboy !! yes i do have picture but i dont have a clue how to post them here sory !!! all try to put some up !! at 3000 i nonestly had a line-up for a couple of hours !! and its easy to count we did 1500 bags of candy ran out and did a other 1500 . gonne this year we got sponsors ouffffff !!!

·
Registered
13,890 Posts
Gee that's cool but how do your neighbors feel about it that live on the street? Did you have to get permission of everyone? With crowds that large and the street blocked off, I would think you wouldn't be everyone's favorite neighbor. I think when people can't drive to their own house that's when real trouble with future halloween begins. Good luck though and hope you can figure out how to post pics. I'd love to see what you did in the past and follow you this year.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hy spookie !! no every one on the street is cooll even one nabor hask me if i neded his lot hahahah !! just one was a little desapointed he came by the house and gave me his bucket of candy because nobudy went there , there all here poor guy !!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
reeeeeeee !!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!! YAAAAAA !!!! dint think about that . thats collll some of them are old but wat the hek they will make good props hahahahha !!!!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Yeah got those photo's uploaded to some photo hosting site and lets have a look!
Or better yet, make a website for your haunt and maybe you'll get triple the numbers! :)

Sounds like you have a great haunt. Nice that the neighbors and police work with you.

MsM

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Here are a couple of tutorials on adding photos and uploading them (from here, no less) for fashionboy and anyone else interested:

HOW TO MAKE AN ALBUM & UPLOAD PHOTOS:

1) Once signed in, click 'USER/CP' (3rd choice at top, under orange line).
2) Under 'Your Control Panel', on the left side, find 'Networking'.
3) The 3rd choice under that will say 'Pictures & Albums'; click it.
4) Click 'Add Album'.
5) Fill in 'Title' and 'Description' areas, then hit 'Submit'.
6) Click 'Upload Pictures'.
7) Click 'Browse', then find your pictures; click on one.
8) Do this 3 times (how many you can do at a time), then click 'Upload Pictures'.
9) Click on the album title to get back to it, then repeat steps 7 & 8 until you've added all your pics.

TO POST UPLOADED PICS:

1) Open 2 Internet browsers (this will make it much easier, trust me).
2) Sign into your Halloween Forum account in both browsers; one will be for retrieving pics, the other will be for posting them.
3) Click 'USER/CP' in one browser, then open one of your albums.
4) Click on a picture.
5) Under the pic, it'll say 'BB Code' (second choice under image); right-click that, then click 'Copy'.
6) In the other browser, hit 'Reply' or 'Add New Thread', or whatever you'd like to do.
7) Right-click where you want the pic to be, then hit 'Paste'.
8) Go back to your 'retrieval browser' and click the album's title to return to it again.
9) Repeat steps 4 & 5, come back to the 'regular' browser, then repeat step 7.
10) Follow steps 8 & 9 again until done.

Hope these help;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts