Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Terror is my haunted house. It will be in my backyard this year. The first scene is our imfamous white roow, which is on the grass, so it can't be set up yet. It has white4 sheets, strobes, and a loud leaf blower. It will be automated this year, so my Dad doesn't have to sit at the stool all night. Then, if I get enough volenters to have guides, they will flow into the guide room. A prop will be sitting in a chair, and the door out will be hidden. The guide will come from behind. And open the door. They flow onto the redneck playground, which is allready there. They then follow the guide around the rope swing and into the butcher shop, a six by six room with bloody so youuff. Then they go into th repair shop, I'd like to have a metal cage in here, we'll see how far I get on this. They then go through a metal funnel and into a hallway full of hanging body parts. They'll enter the mine, which has a wobbling sign. It is five feet high and two feet wide, with chicken wire walls. Then they go into the stockade fencing area. They go past "Donna's Flower Shop" with the venus fly trap of doom. This is based off of a flower store in Brush, Colorado, so if you know Donna, tell her thanks from me. They then pass the toxic waste area and go into the courtyard. From there they go into the Air room, a zig zaging pitch black room with compressed air. After this, there is a final scare, and the guide goes back. What do y'all think? Do y'all have any Ideas for me?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, this is what happened. We got snow. The day before Halloween there was two feet of it. We decided to use shovels to try to clear it. The walkthrough started with the white room, but skipped the playgroung because of melting snow. We didn't have guides. They went directly into the Butcher shop, the only room that got painted due to time and snow restraints. We had a bloody microwave with a strobe in it and a pig prop on the other side of the walkway. What was supposed to be the repair shop never happened and we had a bare room. Guestes went down to the mine shaft and through all the stuff to the courtyard. From there they passed the garden and went into what was supposed to be a doctor's office, but ended up being a bare room. Guests went back into the courtyard and entered the air room. They got shot with a blast of compressed air and a strobe light. At the end I hit a wall with a shovel as they came out. I did not budget my time right. The doctor's office was nonexistant on halloween morning, same withe the little enclosure at the end. This is unacceptable for me seeing as I start building in early august. Next year I will suck it up and work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts