Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One busy October many years ago some young man put a message on my answering machine for the Haunted House.
He recited an odd poem about Satan, evil things..I got a strong feeling listening to him that he did NOT write the poem.
The "Funny" thing was in the Poem he said "The Deb-bow" instead of" Devil" Yes, who or whatever "The Deb-bow" is, he will no doubt "Get Me!"
I played the recording for our Chief of Police. After he heard it he thought he recognized the caller's voice as belonging to a young man outside of town, who was probably going to doing jail time for molesting the young neighbor girl!
Good luck with YOUR "DEB-BOW!" Buddy!
The "poem" were the lyrics to a Black Sabbath song?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Prior to opening my haunted house last year, I took the local EMT's through so in case there was an emergency they would have some knowledge of the building. One guy kept getting ahead of the group and would pop out from behind curtains and such. He thought he was scary, I thought he was a professional, guess we were both wrong! :D

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Grey Lady" ..some are tempted by easy money, some by s./.E./.ks..some by thinking they can quickly and easily scare someone, which often seems very.. pathetic. (Now the trombone goes "Wah"
"WAH"
"WAH!" )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts