Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my electric chair, did the frame last night, going to do the seat and arm rests tonight. All out of 2x4s, the cap is just a metal bowl from the dollar store, and the metal conduit I purchased from the hardware store I work for, paid about three dollars for the cap and conduit, the 2x4s were about 2.15 each, and I used five, eight footers for the job. More pics to follow. Also my Jason Voorhes, waiting for the mask and machete to come out of storage.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alos buying an orange jumpsuit from where I work, with my discount, I can get it cheaper than most Halloween stores, its not a costume, just some orange coveralls.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Looking good. I just bought a metal bucket and sponge to place next to mine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, just got a bucket and sponge too. Thinking about hooking a car battery up to the "kill switch" to make a large ark when thrown.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thanks guys, just got a bucket and sponge too. Thinking about hooking a car battery up to the "kill switch" to make a large ark when thrown.
Hey!!! I LIKE that...hmmm...another add-on I gotta do. Thanks, now more work and less time - something we all share.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Almost done!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just picked up some old thick belts from the thrift store. Going to make straps and maybe do something different with the cap, maybe a chinstrap so it stays on the victim! Also got a really loud door buzzer. Not sure if Im going to attach it to the back of the chair and rig it to go off when someone sits down on it or make a dummy in a denim or orange jumpsuit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts