Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MockingBird Drive Haunt

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

Sadly, my computer is acting like a peice of dodo, and I can't load my night vid.

Sadly, it's raining a lot Sunday and Today, so, it really slowing things up.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, here a quick vid of the start of the maze we built. Sadly, I didn't take a vid when it was finished, as it was night and very dark. Sadly, on Halloween day, it rained so much that we coundln't use it, everything was turned into mud and we cancelled more than 50% of the haunrt, or props. It was a really nice maze too, 9 feet tall, was really good. I might try to raise it, to take a vid of it when I will be dismantling it Sunday. Of course, 6 hourse after Halloween, we had huge winds, the strongest we had the entire year and the maze was smashed... Yup, it sucks big time. Anyway, here a glimps of what could have been.

·
Sleep with one eye open
587 Posts
Hi Osenator ,

That was a lot of time, money and work . So sorry to hear the weather ruined it for you . I really like your idea of using those Dollarama spider table cloths as the roof .You did very nice groupings of your lawn props this year also .

Tom

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here daytime vid... I am taking my time to post the vids, as I am ashamed of my haunt, to be honest. So frustrated... this is even worse from last year... Mother Nature sucks monkeyballs!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts