Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cogitating on cool sounds for a haunt and I wondered if anyone had used a heartbeat for a subtle background. My thought was to have a normal heart rate at the beginning and have it get faster as you progressed thru. I'm talking about just audible and not overpowering. And of course there would be other sounds too. If all goes according to plan( what plan!) there should be enough distance between that there would no be carry over. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm planning of painting our front yard with sound this Halloween. Subtle background noises punctuated with some dramatic sounds to go with some visuals. I like the idea of having some sounds so low you can barely hear them, but they will add to the creepy factor.

I'm going to be using a couple of powered speakers. One for background and the other for the punctuation sounds run by a PC with a sound board. I've got a keyboard mod that can use pressure pads to activate different key strokes. These will set off the different sounds.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not really computer savvy other than forums, Youtube and of course Ebay so I'll have to recruit someone for that job. I like the "painting with sound" analogy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts