Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Halloween Fans!!!

We are the creators of "The Skeleton in the Closet - A Halloween Tradition" and I'd like to tell you a bit about us.

The Author and my husband, Chad Shea, is the father of two and in 2013 he purchased "The Elf on the Shelf" for our children. Our daughter's (5) favorite Holiday, hands down, is Halloween. We saw how much fun she had with her elf Buddy that Chad said, "we should really do something like this for her for Halloween, like the skeleton in the closet!" and we laughed. I went to the grocery store and 2 hours later Chad had penned the entire story! It was so charming that we knew we had something special!

We contacted my sister Danielle Beu, (formerly of The Beu Sisters) and asked her to illustrate the book. Now here we are in 2015 with a Halloween Book & Doll set, that has grown into its own beautiful tradition for many families (not just ours!)

We are so excited to extend the fun of Halloween through everyday of October! The idea is that "The Skeleton in the closet" arrives on October 1st and "Plays tricks or gives treats" every day until the big event: Halloween Night!

We have a lot of really cool and exciting things coming up in the next year and we cannot wait to share them all with you! For now, we simply ask that you support us by visiting our website and social networks.

Lastly, please join in on our tradition!!! We love sharing photos and stories of the hysterical and touching ideas of "Tricks & Treats" our fans play and do. We love how creative people are (especially the kids) and we REALLY encourage all family members to get involved. This is not just about parents messing with their kids, its about everyone getting in on tricking and treating all October!

Thank you for taking the time to get to know us! We look forward to learning more about you!

Regards,

The Skeleton in the Closet
www.theskeletoninthecloset.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts