Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Very cool Danny. I assume these props are of your own making? Can you take some pictures of the mechanics and speak a bit about how they were constructed before you put them all away for the year?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the comments. I hope you all had a great Halloween! MacEricG, I've stored all my props away but I got most of my ideas from the net. Sites like Monster Page Of Halloween Projects, HauntProject.com, youtube, and some like the light with the hand in it was just off the top of my head. My Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, and tomb stone peeker are basiclly wiper motor props. The Coffin with the red light coming out of it is based off a Monster In The Box using an electric drill. I used an oscillating fan to move Jason's head. I used a spider dropping prop for the hand dropping out of the light. I like taking props family members have gotten me and add my own twist to them. The foot in the trash can was a head in a bag prop my sister got me a couple of years ago from k-mart. I took the guts and hacked it to move a dollar store foot. My sister just bought me one of those crawling zombies from Spirit 50% off, not sure what I'll do with that. That's about it! I posted some prop pictures in my photo album but I don't have any pics of the mechanics, sorry. Hope this info helped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts