Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Isn't that what's called survival of the fittest?? Whew!... glad he made it across the street. Not to change the subject, but I looked at a few of you other vids- nice set-up and good scares.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I posted some of this year's videos on my web site. The first one "Always Look Both Ways" is the scariest thing I have seen in 8 years. The boy across the street was so excited that he forgot to look both ways. His Dad sounds like a religious man.

http://www.snydercentral.com/H2014.htm
LULZ! His dad sounds like a religious man! lololol!

I will laugh, because thankfully, that little guy made it across the street okay. Kids, kids, kids! Thank God for real that car stopped! :D

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I had to drive across town a little before dusk on Halloween. I'll never do that again. Kids were darting out into the street and stopping, without even realizing you were about to hit them.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Every parent can, I think, relate to that. When my kids were that age, I was SO vigilant. Catastrophe is always in the back of your mind, kids, distractions...

·
Registered
854 Posts
You folks give me hope for the next generation - parents that care!
My wife and I raised ours right, and it sounds like your's will turn out good too.
thanks you!
HM

·
Prop Master
728 Posts
I think the scariest one was the look both way's video. as a father that's always my fear, is that some kid will get to scarred and run into the street and get hit, thankfully i have had plenty of kids get scared and run out but my haunts in the backyard and i usually keep my front yard pretty kid friendly that way they relax ounce they are out of the haunt. the rest of the scare videos were funny as hell, BRAVO!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
We had a young child get hit two years ago. The mom was in our yard and the 4 yr old somehow was two houses down and tried to run across the street. He had to go to the hospital by ambulance but turned out ok. The city came back and told us that because our draw of people was so large we either had to rent an officer or block off parking in front of our display with orange cones. The cones worked great and now all is well. Seeing a child get hit was terrifying

·
Registered
354 Posts
The "Always Look Both Ways" video is exactly the problem we used to have. Now, we and the neighbors diagonally across the street get a permit together to block the intersection. The whole block is foot traffic only.

I posted some of this year's videos on my web site. The first one "Always Look Both Ways" is the scariest thing I have seen in 8 years. The boy across the street was so excited that he forgot to look both ways. His Dad sounds like a religious man.

http://www.snydercentral.com/H2014.htm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts