Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I want to start a thread where you can vent about things ....
dosen't matter what ..people, places, things ,products ...from someone who makes a 3 lane change to get to an exit or your fruity pebbles not being fruity
stuff that makes you want to bite through nails OR hold someone down and put a spoonfull of red pepper flakes under their eyelids
I will start right after this first post
you'll get my drift LOL

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
christmas buttons

OK here it Is!!!
when did saying merry christmas become taboo???
I saw a commercial on christmas selling buttons that said
"it's ok to say merry christmas to me"
what the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I 'm getting soooo sick and tired of everyone being so politicily correct...or however you spell it
next thing you know youll have to say (sneese you) when someone sneeses instead of God bless you or even just.... bless you
now is someone gonna tell me the right way to wipe my butt?
I was raised in a triditional family with triditonal values..again sorry for the spelling..(wasent a value LOL)
but this is going overboard now ..all i have to say is
MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL and too all a good night!!!
and thats my spoonfull of pepper flakes

·
Banned
535 Posts
My brother in the middle of the Christmas dinner before i cold get 1 bite swallowed decides to tell me he VOLUNTEERED!!!!!!!!!!! to go over seas!!! I lost it! I threw my plate in the kitchen raised hell with him for about 30 seconds he yelled back and said i dunno what im talking about and i took off to another part of house and he left to go back to shaw AFB.....He called back later and we all smoothed things over but you know it still makes me angry to think about it. If he HAD to go i could see it but DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! volunteer.

EDITED : I grew up in the Military so i dont have the wool over my eyes i see his point but....I know a lot of em that died and came back without limbs so.....

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my 2nd rant and rage

OOOK here we go
i am so sick and tired of companys false advertizing
My sister bought me a game on christmas
one of those seek and find games where you have to find like 9 items in a room full of crap
i loved it !!! but she got ripped off!!!!!!!!!!!!
me and my wife ..all excited cuz we love those games..something that we can play TOGETHER )sat down and installed this game (cough ravenhearst)
only to be dissapointed to find out that the game only lasted 60 min ..including pause time!!!
but on the beautiful cover it says full game inside!!!
yea if after 60 min you buy the full version for 10 bucks more after the 60 min!!!!
and theres lots of companys doing this ..this isnt the first time for me ..I'm not a virgin thats for sure!!!!
and the internet is even worse!!!!!!
to big fish games I give a soup spoon full of red pepper flakes under their eyelids!!!!
sorry had to vent LOL
and thats my spoonfull!!

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man toetag that IS bad.. is he going in to the service?? that is no playground over there if so...
I have a couple of friends going overseas..i wish them all the luck in the world all the time
I do love that the people that do serve our country.. they keep us free..but it carrys a heavy price
thanks to all that serve!!!

·
Banned
535 Posts
He joined few years ago and at that time i still told him he was NUTS! but you know what can ya do.......I just dont understand the thought of volunteering Drives me crazy!.....

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
I was at work one day. And a friend sneezed, and I said God Bless You. He nodded in appreciation but did not reply. When another idiot jumped in and asked him why he didn't reply. He said that in his religon they did not say that. So the idiot looks at me and told me I should not say that to him. I looked at him and said, to the idiot, if he does not reply thats fine with me. I said it with good intentions, don't tell me what I can and cannot say. It is not against my religon. The guy was not offended by the comment, he knew I meant well. I hate people that jump into things that they should stay the F out of the first place. Justin Grimes, I should have whipped the boys @$$. He needs a retro-active @$$ beating.

G

·
0 Posts
I was at work one day. And a friend sneezed, and I said God Bless You. He nodded in appreciation but did not reply. When another idiot jumped in and asked him why he didn't reply. He said that in his religon they did not say that. So the idiot looks at me and told me I should not say that to him. I looked at him and said, to the idiot, if he does not reply thats fine with me. I said it with good intentions, don't tell me what I can and cannot say. It is not against my religon. The guy was not offended by the comment, he knew I meant well. I hate people that jump into things that they should stay the F out of the first place. Justin Grimes, I should have whipped the boys @$$. He needs a retro-active @$$ beating.
Dang...is Texas going politically correct? ...wanna borrow my 2x4 to place upside his head?

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
He was the only person I know that is stupid enough to roll a joint at his work station, off duty of course, and get caught by the boss. Then argue with the boss when he rips him a new one. I haven't thought of that idiot in a long time. Thanks COTN. I guess I should continue sharpening my knives. I have an address to find later. LOL

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
2x4 is not near enough. Maybe a 4x4 to run his dumb @$$ over. Next year I may have a real corpse for my set up. No he would not even make a good corpse. The only man I have ever seen cry in front of everyone about how hard he works for the company and nobody else works as hard as he does. And yes he was crying tears!!!

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok
I first have to make an apoligy..My ravenhurst game wasnt bogus..i figured it out.. so ..sorry
But still...why stop a game midstream .....ohhhhh you want me to see the products you have and make me sign into your site to probably get junk mail in my e-mail ...well thats ok then ..It dosnt make me mad..(note the sarcasim)
so a 1/3 spoonfull to me for jumping the gun.....
and another for the game company!!

B

·
0 Posts
How many twist tie fasteners does one toy really need?

Example: Barbie, the symbolic doll manufactured by Mattel, Inc. We begin by tackling the Kevlar reinforced tape from the outside of the box, not that big of a deal...any knife can handle that. Now once inside, the mission becomes tricky. We are dealt a wire twist-tie that is threaded through her shoes, up her legs, and twisted through the back side of the box and through a black support bracket then twisted so tightly that the tool chest is broken out and I had to use a freaking pair of snips to cut them. Oh, did I mention these tight twist ties were taped down just incase she wiggles in the box and might become loose. Just when Barbie is about to be free we are faced with some invisible thread stitched through some of her accessories and through the box. Next, the NASA engineered indestructible gummy rubber band thingies that seem like they're part flubber, you’d swear they were made from the strongest substance on earth. After all of that, they decided to weave a piece of plastic and sew into her hair….

·
Registered
2,519 Posts

Example: Barbie, the symbolic doll manufactured by Mattel, Inc. We begin by tackling the Kevlar reinforced tape from the outside of the box, not that big of a deal...any knife can handle that. Now once inside, the mission becomes tricky. We are dealt a wire twist-tie that is threaded through her shoes, up her legs, and twisted through the back side of the box and through a black support bracket then twisted so tightly that the tool chest is broken out and I had to use a freaking pair of snips to cut them. Oh, did I mention these tight twist ties were taped down just incase she wiggles in the box and might become loose. Just when Barbie is about to be free we are faced with some invisible thread stitched through some of her accessories and through the box. Next, the NASA engineered indestructible gummy rubber band thingies that seem like they're part flubber, you’d swear they were made from the strongest substance on earth. After all of that, they decided to weave a piece of plastic and sew into her hair….
lol lol that one made me laugh oh and so true , we spent a hole day unboxing those f$%#*** barbie dolls we got my daugther for xmas (all 12 of them) , the poor kids in china that have to wrap all those twist ties on them ;)

Lynn i totally understand your point too , i have a friend , she is in the USA , and english is her born language so a few years back when we started to be friends she always corrected my spelling in english (i am french so kinda normal i make mistakes ) but i think i do a pretty good job expressing myself at least i get understood , BUT this friend make more mistake writting her own language then me and she as alot more education then me too so one day a friend of us both got fed up with her telling me she flat out told her she needed to learn to write in her own native language before correcting me ;) !

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
Clothing manufactures who assume all us plus size girls have short legs. Every pair of pants I own is at least 3 inches too short! It's not like you can let them down either. They can make petite plus size why not long plus size!?

·
Hauntless
8,344 Posts

:p:p:p that was funny! I busted a gut from laughing. I just went through that trauma the other day. That summary was hilarious aaand dead-on!

To add to that. I hate those vacu-form plastic boxes that products come in now. I have a fear that one day I am going to sever an artery with a cut edge.

·
Halloween Bad Girl
1,029 Posts
Amen on the barbies. Why is it they make toys that make noise, we buy toys to keep the kids busy, the last thing I want is to hear a bunch of ta da ta da ta da music. aaarrggghhhh

My 2nd gripe is at my female boss, nothing I do is good enough, yet let a man come along and suggest or do the same thing, and he is put upon a pedestal. OOO I completely understand why people go postal.

3rd gripe, why is it when I go to mcd's and order a hamburger, there is no on behind me, they ask me to pull up to the line and wait?

·
Obssessed Haunter
3,039 Posts
Amen on the barbies. Why is it they make toys that make noise, we buy toys to keep the kids busy, the last thing I want is to hear a bunch of ta da ta da ta da music. aaarrggghhhh

My 2nd gripe is at my female boss, nothing I do is good enough, yet let a man come along and suggest or do the same thing, and he is put upon a pedestal. OOO I completely understand why people go postal.

3rd gripe, why is it when I go to mcd's and order a hamburger, there is no on behind me, they ask me to pull up to the line and wait?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... GP So true on the ta da ta da.... thats soooo funny! We have one of those toys for the grandkids ! Your 3rd gripe too.... I am always watching in my rearview mirror.... and almost always I have to pull up to the 2nd window. But here it is our Burger King that does that more than McD's.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
When your boss calls you "negative" because the information presented isn't so great. Then the next week he calls you unrealistic because your being positive. :mad:

WTH do you want from me???? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts