Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Undertaker
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see it? It reminded me of the old Star Trek episode "The will of Landry". The movie itself wasn't that good and it was terribly predictable.

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
watched it a couple weeks ago. was ok. not great. good concept but could have had better execution. good thing it only cost me a buck to rent... was only worth about that much for a viewing lol.

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
yea ive learned that most horror movies arent really worth seeing at the theater anyways... heck, most movies period arent worth the $30 for 2 tickets and a bucket of popcorn. only exceptions are the highly anticipated's like the hobbit and harry potter, then i'll make an exception for stuff like anchorman 2 (cant flipping wait for that one!) and hugo (great movie, saw it twice in cinema. worth every penny!).

there have been several horror flicks ive wanted to see, like sinister and evil dead 2 but the local theaters didnt play them.. and when i finally got to see them i was glad i didnt pay to watch it at the theater. the last horror i saw in theaters was paranormal activity 3... and that wasnt really worth the money.. but i really like that theaters popcorn lol.

·
Undertaker
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They put special stuff in that popcorn....

I swear, its more addictive than crack.....

No really, ask the mayor of Toronto.....

Movie popcorn is pure evil...

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
During a tour of Ravens Grin, a haunted, haunted house, I point to the one door knob and tell how on two different times it began turning all by itself, non-stop . Then I ask the question :"Could they make a modern day horror movie out of just a turning doorknob? Would anybody pay to see it?"
A young boy answered , saying "Paranormal Activity".
He was not "Happy" with the movie, which number it was, he didn't say. I have seen Very few horror movies during the last 26 years that I have had my house open every night.
When the doorknob was turning our dog heard it too.
My Wife was across a narrow hallway at her computer wondering how come I was having so much trouble opening the door?
Then I began speaking loudly and I was right upstairs almost directly above her leading a tour.
She began yelling loudly:"JIM! Come down here right away!" Which I did. Finding nobody anywhere in that section of the house.
Doors all locked. Nobody hiding anyplace.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I agree with the above - the idea of it was appealing. It just didn't do it for me, so much more could have been done with the concept. It was wasted

1 - 8 of 8 Posts