Halloween Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1145 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Here are some shots of Connor(golden retriever) and Miranda (Australian shepherd) from last year's New Orleans Halloween. This year is Creepy Hollow!

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,335 Posts
Are you sure Chachi isn't a cat, because that's a total cat move, making the dog sit half on half off the couch!!:D:D He even has that cat expression of "why is she on MY sofa, I mean it's pretty OBVIOUS THAT I'M SITTIN' HERE!!!"

·
Registered
465 Posts
Are you sure Chachi isn't a cat, because that's a total cat move, making the dog sit half on half off the couch!!:D:D He even has that cat expression of "why is she on MY sofa, I mean it's pretty OBVIOUS THAT I'M SITTIN' HERE!!!"
Lol.....my daughter has said the same about Chachi she does act very cat like and just a few years ago she could put these two big dogs in there place! Now she cant see so well so she is not as inclined to growl and toothlessly snarl at them :)

·
Crypto Hunter
1,281 Posts
I am a total cat person but after our sweetheart died way too young from a heart condition we ended up with a dog.
This is Brutus, a very large Pomeranian.

I am totally in love with him but I do wish we could have a cat also however he does not get along with them. That is how we aquired him; he would not tolerate my mom's cat.

He is a complete love bug to people but absolutely hates other dogs.
Although he is 18 lbs he is a pure bred Pom, we had his DNA sent to a lab and it came back 100% Pomeranian

P1050853.jpg

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Archer.jpg

We adopted another cat. His name is Archer. He joins Smokey & Toby, our two ragdolls.

Fun story about Archer is that he was on my list to see 2 years ago when he was a kitten, but there were many applications for his adoption. I somehow found myself on Toby's page and adopted him. Fast forward 2 years and the people who adopted Archer 2 years ago, surrendered him back to the shelter. I'm going to say it was fate & meant to be. Toby needed me more 2 years ago & Archer needed me now. <3

1121 - 1140 of 1145 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
299 Participants
Tasty Brains
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing