Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1145 Posts

·
Mainiac
988 Posts
Okay, here's my new (well, 2 years new) and improved cat, well, clean anyway (notice the water drops?), Molly, AKA Good Golly Miss Molly:

And this is my almost 11 year old Lab Sandy, in her favorite spot (CAR ride!!), taken with a phone camera, so forgive the quality (or lack of):

DOG is my Co-Pilot

·
Registered
420 Posts
This is as close as I can get to a pet picture. This was the fish I had in my garden pond for several years. His name was Saul Bass and he loved to eat worms. Unfortunately, he eventually outgrew his hiding place in the rocks and became a late-night snack for one of the neighborhood raccoons.

RIP Mr. Bass

Roger

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Here's Chopper and his "Human" Skeleton. He's a 90 pound Boxer. He thinks that Hearse is his! Hey, Jdubbya, looks like Chopper and Rudy could be related!

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Great topic. Great pets!

Being a Halloween Fan, I used to have 2 black cats. Licorice and Shadow. Both of them are gone now, but Licorice lived to be 20 Years old!

I attached an old pic of them.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here's Chopper and his "Human" Skeleton. He's a 90 pound Boxer. He thinks that Hearse is his! Hey, Jdubbya, looks like Chopper and Rudy could be related!

I love Boxers. We've owned two of them prior to getting the bulldog. Unbeatable personality and energy. Yeah, the breeds do resemble each other. That's a great looking dog you have!

1 - 20 of 1145 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
299 Participants
Tasty Brains
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing