Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every year my boss plants pumpkins on his farm. So if I ask nicely he supplies our display with all the pumpkins I can carve!
So we create "The Patch". In 2007 we had 46:eek: and last year we had 26:D This year, unfortunately my boss had some nasty pumpkin fungus attack his plants and most of them died.

All of the Jack-O-Lanterns are animated with Light O Rama light controllers. 12"sing to the music and the rest slowly pulse.

·
The Great Crazy
42,937 Posts
Toymaker thats a lot of carving!! Looks great! I also like the led sign in the back!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks CrazyXmas.
46 was way way way too many I carved all but 3 in 3 days.
I couldn't tell you if my hands were more sore from carving, gutting, or the reaction of my hands with pumpkin juice.....:confused:

BTW: I do a much bigger Christmas display than my Halloween display...You?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I love that patch! My hands would be killing me after all those. Heck, I carve a dozen and my hands are about to give out. I'm stealing some of your faces though, especially the big ones eating the little pumpkins. Very creative!

·
Registered
453 Posts
That's cool, I've reserved a few channels for real pumpkins, but I used mostly fakes.
My halloween show is definatley bigger than my xmas show, I'm just wiped out when it comes to building more props and programming more music. I do have more poeple come watch the xmas shows though, I hope this year will be different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts