Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to assemble my Lemax village and can't find my box of accessories and figurines ANYWHERE. GAH! My vampires and witches and trick-or-treaters!! My zombies!! All I can find is some worthless yard sale mess that I should've gotten rid of long ago!! Oh, this is gonna drive me NUTS! :mad:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I know that feeling all too well. In fact you reminded me that I was going nuts trying to figure out where a banner I had made at Shindigz went. Was looking all over for it last week and never did find it. Keep hoping when I get a little deeper into my garage it turns up.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,489 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Rats! Things like that make me crazy! I'm sure you'll find them somewhere. Think back to when you were packing them away. Maybe you were tired and stored them in a different place? Or maybe you wre super motivated and stored them somewhere so secure you can't remember.

You know you didn't toss them or give them away. They're fragile and too heavy to toss out by mistake.

You'll find them. They are there somewhere. Please let us know when you find them.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Check the boys' room.

You'll find them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts