As many of you know Bethene has made a group for secret reapers which is already in progress, and she's doing a great job
This group is for those who missed the sign up deadline, or are already signed up for secret reaper in the first group and want to exchange gifts with people in both groups. For sake of everyone going by the same rules, and making it easier on everyone who is participating in both groups I'm borrowing the rules from Bethene and only changing the sign up start finish and mailing dates.
If you haven't done this before believe me it's wonderful to get a gift full of Halloween goodies.
Halloween Forums Secret Reaper:2009 (Group 2)!!
Here is the information concerning this years secret reaper(Group 2). I have tried to make rules that will make this fun, while keeping problems from arising. They are as follows:
Starting sign up date: July 23 (Group 2 reapers only)
Ending sign up date: August 21. (Group 2 reapers only)
Shipping deadline: September 18. (Group 2 reapers only)
1. gifts are to have a value of $20.00
2. Gifts can be bought, home made or semi-home made ( buying something and embellishing it etc.). The cost of material is to be included in home made and semi home made gifts.
3. Keep you identity a SECRET!!! Don't post who your reaper is until every one has received a gift,
4. You must get a tracking number when you ship your gift, in case of delays or problems with shipping.
5.You must PM Gothikren when you have shipped your gift, along with your tracking number.
6. If you receive a gift and for some reason are unable to send one to your victim you MUST send your gift on to your victim. any one receiving a gift, and not sending one, could be banned from the forum, per Larry's decision.
7. If these rules are acceptable, then PM Gothikren with the following information:
your name and address
likes ,dislikes, theme, if any, or any other helpful info for you reaper
whether you are ok with mailing to Canada, or Europe,( one , both or none)
Remember, all gifts should be halloween related! thanks all, and have fun!!
please pm Gothikren if you have any questions or are unable to send a gift after you have agreed to