Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Lots of screams = good haunt
Laughing at scared kids = pure evil :)
He had a death grip on his mother and was done in by a rabbit. Wonder if he felt stupid after he realized what sent him running lol

·
Registered
393 Posts
Great job, Cassie! I know you guys do a ton of hard work and give even more dedication to your entire haunt. It looks like you out did yourselfs this year. Nice work!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every body seems surprised that the bunny got so many screams. You have to realize that the bunny looked like this:

I had fun taking a cute bunny suit and making it look sick and twisted hehehe

·
Registered
823 Posts
omg that kid is done with Halloween ahahah sorry ! i was in tears (laugh) and on the edge of my seat to see when he would run or jump on her mothers back it was so funny ahahah

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG! You are not going to believe this. Hubby stopped by McDonalds tonight and the cashier was the mother of the "HELP ME! They gonna kill me!" kid in our video!

Hubby nonchalantly asked her how her Halloween was while waiting for his order and she began telling him about this Halloween house she went to LOL. He informed her that was our house and she broke out laughing and told him that she will definitely be back next year!

He told her that her son is a youtube hit and that everyone loves/feels sorry for him (after they finished laughing though hehehe). She laughed and said that he wouldn't go to bed by himself that night. She had to lay down with him until he fell asleep. HARHARHARHARHAR!

I love it. I was cracking up when he phoned to tell me about her.

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
OMG NO WAY?? LOL, now that's too much!!

You did such a fantastic job on your haunt Cassie. I especially like the spider room with the creepy sounds. Your actors really got into their roles wich was perfect!:D

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
omg that kid is done with Halloween ahahah sorry ! i was in tears (laugh) and on the edge of my seat to see when he would run or jump on her mothers back it was so funny ahahah

The editing software really degraded the vid quality of my final cut. If you want to see the kid in much better quality vid, go to my youtube site and click on the "help me" vid. Its much better.

This kid is the star of the ngiht LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts