Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2977 Posts

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
and me ;) Just went and reread my victim's like and dislike list and finally saw a very crucial piece of info (no homemade items). I'm glad I went back to that list!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
rough day yesterday. needed a smile. got to the post office, a letter, it said ...sr, muaaaaaaaa....in the return address. oh so excited. handed the envelope to my daughter and said look. now we're both excited. she asks if she can open it, I said yes. [i'm now driving] she opens it....and it was just the perk I needed to make me smile. we were both excited. reaper, you just made my day. thank you very much. i'm all smiles.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,007 Posts
rough day yesterday. needed a smile. got to the post office, a letter, it said ...sr, muaaaaaaaa....in the return address. oh so excited. handed the envelope to my daughter and said look. now we're both excited. she asks if she can open it, I said yes. [i'm now driving] she opens it....and it was just the perk I needed to make me smile. we were both excited. reaper, you just made my day. thank you very much. i'm all smiles.
Teaser notes and gifts rock

1 - 20 of 2977 Posts