Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
ooh, that's just sad. :( We never see snow hardly here in Arkansas and when we do, it's usually Christmas or after - so those pics just take the Halloween mood outta Halloween for me. I hope it doesn't get you down too much!! Go hose it all down so it'll melt!! LOL Then you have sheets of ice...but at least you can see through ice!! LOL

Seriously, hopefully it'll melt, and not do that again until Nov 1 or later.

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
ooh, that's just sad. :( We never see snow hardly here in Arkansas and when we do, it's usually Christmas or after - so those pics just take the Halloween mood outta Halloween for me. I hope it doesn't get you down too much!! Go hose it all down so it'll melt!! LOL Then you have sheets of ice...but at least you can see through ice!! LOL

Seriously, hopefully it'll melt, and not do that again until Nov 1 or later.
Same here in OK but it also resently got much cooler and wet. :p

I think if I was so much further north I would plan a theme much like The Shining if snow was in the equation. :(

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
hahahaha Sorry but couldn't help but laugh!

Save those pics for the halloween forum's scary christmas prop contest and you got a winner!

MsM

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I have a friend in Wyoming who sent me a similar picture last week, zombies popping up through the snow. I think they had a total of 8 weeks of warm weather the whole year. You cold climate people must be made of tougher stuff than me! I'll take our 8 months of warm/hot weather, thank you!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I shook off the inflatables and most of the rest has pretty much melted.

I will take the snow now, as long as we get good weather for the TOTs.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hey Crazy,

Love the display. Don't you just love our weather? And more for Wed., Thur. I have only put out my plastic pumpkins so far but, really need to get to my bottomless pit and scarecrows. It had better warm up by next week. We also have to pull our boat out of the St. Croix by this weekend and clean it. My hands are going to be blue!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Growler....

It's the fine line we have to walk...You want to try to squeeze every single day possible out of the short summer, and still not have to be doing "fall clean up" in 3 inches of snow.

We must like it though.... we're still here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts